If you are interested in working with children or young people at West Zion, then you will most likely need to complete one of these forms. Please contact the Secretary to learn which forms will apply to you and the ministries you are interested in.  Secretary eMail

  • Application Form - to work with children/youth under 18 years of age - APPLICATION
  • Plan to Protect Declaration of Intent - the last form to complete when filling out the above application - DECLARATION
  • Life-Style Agreement - for those who are Jr. & Sr. High Leaders & Elders - LIFESTYLE
  • Driver's Contract - for those wishing to serve as drivers for the Jr. & Sr. High ministries - DRIVER
  • Jr. & Sr. High Consent - needed for each student wishing to participate in our Jr. & Sr. High ministries - CONSENT
  • Children's Ministries - for each child participating in the children's programming at West Zion from age 0 (Nursery to Gr. 6) - CHILDREN
  • New to West Zion - if you are interested in having a mailbox at West Zion, being added to our regular eMail list, receiving a photo directory and adding your family photo, please use this link to fill out the needed permission forms and paperwork.  NEW TO WEST ZION